Today we’d like to introduce you to Alex Danza.
Thanks for sharing your story with us Alex. So, let’s start at the beginning and we can move on from there.
I spent 10 years leading and building a company focused on providing chauffeured ground transportation services to private jet travelers. My biggest clients were companies such as Netjets, Executive Jet Management, and Flight Options. We served over 500 corporate flight departments. It was a luxury service for those individuals traveling on private jets. After a time, some of our corporate flight department clients asked us to provide motor coach transportation for large group movements. I quickly learned that the motor coach industry in the United States was very fragmented, undercapitalized, and characterized by older vehicles and a lack of luxury. I therefore decided to start Vonlane in an effort to bring something new and innovative to the motor coach industry.
Great, so let’s dig a little deeper into the story – has it been an easy path overall and if not, what were the challenges you’ve had to overcome?
The biggest challenge we have faced is convincing Texans to “ride a bus” and to “ride a bus” for $100. Most people equate riding a bus with their childhood or look at it as a lower class of travel. We therefore have the need to provide flawless service so that our passengers become our best advocates and evangelists. The struggle has been getting the word out about our very different service on a startup budget.
Alright – so let’s talk business. Tell us about Vonlane – what should we know?
Vonlane is a luxury motor coach service for business and leisure travelers. Through its Passenger-First travel strategies, Vonlane strives to offer business and leisure travelers an alternative means of transport that eliminates stress and improves business productivity at a reasonable cost. The Vonlane fleet provides travelers spacious, peaceful, and productive environments to maximize billable productive time or relaxation with hassle-free departure and arrival experiences. Vonlane currently offers luxury coach service between Austin, Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio.
What’s included? Each Vonlane coach features:
• 22 premium, First-Class leather seats
• A spotless, spacious lavatory and galley
• Complimentary Wi-Fi, noise-canceling headsets, blankets, pillows, chargers, and other amenities
• Complimentary snacks, beverages, and during meal-time trips sandwiches, wraps, and salads
• In-motion satellite television and radio
• An on-board attendant
Vonlane is the only luxury, first-class motor coach provider in Texas. Our seats are wider than a typical first-class airline seat, offer more recline, and have leg rests. We offer daily scheduled departure between Austin, Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio.
Is there a characteristic or quality that you feel is essential to success?
A passion for excellence and personal responsibility. At Vonlane our purpose is “To Provide An Exceptional Travel Experience”. We do this every day by following our core values of Safety, Devotion, Foresight, Integrity, and Exceptionalism.
- Our Houston – San Antonio route is $79 per person each way. This is a special intro fare.
- Our Houston – Austin route is on sale for $82 each way.
- Our Dallas – Houston and Dallas – Austin fare is $100 each way.
- Website: www.vonlane.com
- Phone: 844.VONLANE (844.866.5263)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: @vonlane_grams
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/vonlanecoach
- Twitter: @vonlanemotors
- Yelp: https://www.yelp.com/biz/vonlane-dallas-3