Today we’d like to introduce you to Kraiyola Mack.
Kraiyola, let’s start with your story. We’d love to hear how you got started and how the journey has been so far.
In 2009 I was sort of thrown into becoming an overnight makeup artist for a music video production my ex was directing. He told me to do some research on all the ingredients a professional makeup artist would need to slay a good face and gave me his credit card. The shoot went well and to my surprise, being my first time doing makeup in a professional setting, the model raved of my talent and was exceedingly ecstatic about her makeup and asked if I would be her personal makeup artist. Quite humbled, I thought to myself… maybe I’m suited for this.
For years, people told me that the unique nature of my name should be paired in beauty in some way. I started seeing the vision then. So for about two years after my first project, I did makeup for friends and family for special events, and a few photo shoots in between my real life job of nursing. At some point, I thought I should take being part of the beauty industry seriously. After receiving my license in aesthetics from Aveda Dallas in 2014, I furthered my skillset by obtaining certifications in eyelash extensions and microblading.
We’re always bombarded by how great it is to pursue your passion, etc. – but we’ve spoken with enough people to know that it’s not always easy. Overall, would you say things have been easy for you?
The road has not been smooth for the factor of having to dedicate so much time to a real job. Doubts also played an instrument in staying motivated to invest in my dream consistently.
So let’s switch gears a bit and go into the iLash Kraize story. Tell us more about the business.
1. Hey, ya’ll Hey!! I’m Kraiyola- Owner/ CEO of iLash Kraize, located in Irving.
2. I’m a licensed Esthetician certified in eyelash extensions and microblading also specializing in makeup, waxing and other medical aesthetic procedures.
3. I love helping others feel their best other than in the healthcare world.
4. This is my PASSION and no longer a hobby. Waking up daily knowing that I’m a part of making others be and feel their best makes all the late nights of practicing and researching my craft to bring my best work and techniques to my clients worth it.
Has luck played a meaningful role in your life and business?
Hmmm… LUCK! The only role that I feel has played is faith and manifesting, I’m now letting faith guide my journey.
- Address: 3317 Finley Rd Suite #213 Irving, TX 75062
- Website: www.styleseat.com/ilashkraize
- Phone: 678-439-8101
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: ilashkraize
- Facebook: ilashkraize