Today we’d like to introduce you to Tiffany Hendra.
Tiffany , can you briefly walk us through your story – how you started and how you got to where you are today. Just a few quick bullet points to bring our readers up to speed would be great.
- Grew up in Houston, TX.
- Began modeling internationally at 16
- Lived and worked as a model in Dallas until 1999.
- Moved to LA 1999. Successful TV career in Los Angeles.
- 2002 Pivotal rock bottom moment. Took a year hiatus from the industry to begin healing + spiritual journey.
- My pain turned into my passion for helping other women overcome their past circumstances to live in more freedom, authenticity and confidence.
- R & D years of building a biz with a MLM co, teaching a self-development class to teen girls and managing a woman’s clothing boutique. 2004-2010.
- 2010 Created my web series and brand called Sanctuary Of Style (YouTube Channel and blog) geared to help women live their most confident and stylish lives. Began mentoring women in the areas of spiritual growth, style and confidence.
- 2014 Moved to Dallas. Saw a need for on-camera and confidence coaching. Started coaching aspiring TV Hosts and YouTubers which has now grown into The Coaching Sanctuary™ private 1:1 coaching (via Skype or in person) and workshops called Rock The Camera.
Great, so let’s dig a little deeper into the story – has it been an easy path overall and if not, what were the challenges you’ve had to overcome?
NO WAY JOSE! Bumpy as heck..
Achieving greatness is never a smooth road and I embrace it. Of course, hitting rock bottom was the most beautiful moment because up until then I thought I was achieving my dreams of working on television, but it was not fulfilling or setting my soul on fire. Rock bottom is messy and painful, but you can only go up from there and have a clean slate in a weird sort of way. It’s a chance to “uncreate” the mess and create the masterpiece that God created you for.
I got married shortly after that rock-bottom moment and quickly realized I needed to be intentional about my personal growth and focus on my marriage. I was a work-a-holic prior and validated myself through my career so I attribute much of my success today to listening to my spirit and God nudging me that it was ok to step away from the money, career and resume I had built to be able to step into the life I really desired. Not easy at the time, but so worth it! Jump to figuring out my purpose and mission, building that brand and taking a leap of faith to move to Dallas.
My husband is Australian and I knew he would feel like a fish out of water here in my home state. He’s a firm believer in happy wife, happy life. Immediately after moving to Dallas, we were cast in a reality show- not yet titled Real Housewives of Dallas. We lived in Beverly Hills around the corner from Lisa Vanderpumps restaurant so I was familiar with the franchise. I would have never signed up or auditioned for a RH’s show. They named us RHOD once filming was wrapped. The journey or both it being a nightmare and huge blessing began! After working in TV for years, this was the MOST challenging experience I had ever encountered.
My integrity was challenged. My sanity. My friendships. My previous drug and alcohol issues were challenged. I was dragged through the mud in the media – worldwide. BUT- all that said, today- I can wholeheartedly say that I’m grateful for that experience. In walking my talk for my clients and the women who follow me, I stepped out of my comfort zone and tried something new, something different, something that stretched me and I’m so much wiser and stronger on the other side.
All of these experiences made up the woman I am today and as a champion for women – I’m able to give women real, authentic, no BS guidance. Living with purpose and intention.
Please tell us about Sanctuary Of Style + The Coaching Sanctuary™.
My company specializes in coaching + consulting women (primarily women entrepreneurs and influencers) who need to build their confidence on (and off) camera. In our ever-growing world of social media, everyone from business owners to bloggers should utilize the power of video to connect with their customers + audience.
Speciality: Working in front of the camera in the the modeling and tv hosting industry for 30 years now (wow, that’s crazy to say) I have vast experience and insider knowledge to share with my clients.
Most proud of + what sets me apart: The ability to cut through the fears a woman has (because I’ve been there) and help them “rock” their business and brand. Utilizing the spiritual component definitely sets me apart because many coaches leave that out of business, but with women it’s vital to tap into their vulnerability (a woman’s true strength) and femininity. Most women start a business out of a pain, a passion, filling a need in the world and to be of service. That’s what drives me!
Do you look back particularly fondly on any memories from childhood?
There are so many!
Playing school with my cousins and I always had to be the teacher. 🙂 Not ironic that I’m now leading workshops!
- 90-Day “Go Bigger” Signature System (confidence building on + off camera) $2,950
- 4-Week ‘Go Big” Intensive $1,250
- 1-Day Bootcamp Intensive $1,150
- Website: tiffanyhendra.com
- Email: E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: @tiffanyhendra
- Facebook: tiffanyhendrafanpage + new page for thecoachingsanctuary
- Twitter: @tiffanyhendra
Simon Lopez Photography