Today we’d like to introduce you to Julie and Bruce Lee Webb.
Julie and Bruce, please share your story with us.
Webb Gallery began in 1987 as an antique shop and quickly became a resource for Southern Folk and Outsider Art. Since 1994, we have been located in our huge 1902 historic building with our massive inventory and 5 rotating exhibits per year. We focus on folk/outsider art, fraternal art, vintage carnival banners, rare books, contemporary art, and vernacular photography.
Has it been a smooth road?
The discovery of great pieces of art and design is not an easy path, but we love the travel and detective work. The road of 30 years doing what we do has been fairly consistent but always a lot of work and joy in finding great artists, antiques, and great artwork which tells the story of our esthetic.
We’d love to hear more about your business.
We have a made a life and business out of our own love for raw and naive art, the discovery of artists, and using our gallery as a setting to share the beautiful esthetics of whats real in the world. Our gallery is like no other.
Is our city a good place to do what you do?
We are a 30-minute drive from downtown Dallas. A perfect escape to a small town and way to get in touch with creatively expressed by folks who share a drive to create, not always for art sake but out of desired to share a message or escape into their own world.
- Address: 209 W Franklin, Waxahachie, TX
- Website: webbartgallery.com
- Phone: 972-938-8085
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/webbgallery/?hl=en
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=webb%20gallery%20waxahachie
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/webbgallery
- Yelp: https://www.yelp.com/biz/webb-gallery-waxahachie?osq=webb+gallery